The following list presents a number of selected webpages, online services and resources which may be helpful in radio propagation studies.
Acknowledgement: The author is grateful to the HAARP project, Leicester University, NOAA, Oulu University, Cornell University and the POES program for granting permission to use the following images and resources.
- The Sun & the Earth's space environment
- The magnetosphere, Aurora
- The ionosphere
- The neutral atmosphere, meteorology, synoptics
- Remote sensing, geophysical radio observatories
- Scientific institutes & organisations
- Magazines, journals, online services
The success of the scientific enterprise can often blind us to the astonishing fact that science works. Although most people take it for granted, it is both incredibly fortunate and incredibly mysterious that we are able to fathom the workings of nature by the use of the scientific method.